LANI Capital LLP provides the following services:
- Advising business start-ups on funding to support initial capital and working capital requirements.
- Facilitating the intermediation of investors and entrepreneurs with similar risk and profiles return by sourcing and
maintaining a pipeline of investment grade projects
- Pursuing short to medium term low-risk trading activities on behalf of the other LANI business areas.
Our core Geographical areas of concentration are Sub-Saharan Africa, Peoples Republic of China and The United Kingdom.
We provide management consulting and advisory services to medium and large scale organisations in both the public and the private sector.
Our areas of specialisation include:
Corporate Treasury Management
Our consultants have experience in both Commerce and Financial Institutions. We provide advice on:
- Setting up a Treasury Function
- Structuring an in-house Bank
- Working Capital Analysis
- Cash Pooling, Concentration solutions to improve liquidity and costs and align to company cash cycle
- Bank Relationship Management Review including Third Party Card providers in retail and FMCG companies
- Review of loan documentation and negotiate with banks and loan providers
- Refinancing and Turnarounds
- Review and advice on Treasury Risks Policy and Controls
Our core area of specialisation is managing Change in Banks and Financial Institutions including and other significant change and transformation initiatives which may include (but not limited to) the following:
- Impact Assessment of Change Drivers
- Developing a Change Strategy
- Implementation of Systems
- Review of current Processes and Process Re-engineering
Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability Consulting (CSR)
Our in-house team works with organisations and the local communities where such businesses operate in to forge a relationship that builds business growth and community development for the present and the future. We help organisations develop robust sustainability programmes around their core business operations and corporate ethos.
This is of immense value for organisations that do not have dedicated internal resource to manage these services
Project Management Services
Generally, we provide Project Management (PM) and Programme Management Office (PMO) Support to companies who wise to outsource these tasks. In addition to this, we assist in setting up initial PM and PMO for our clients
Interim Management Services
In today’s challenging environment, we appreciate that consulting services may not be the best option for all clients. We provide interim managers in the areas of Finance, Treasury, Turnaround, Crisis Management, Project Management and Change Management at short notice for assignment ranging from one day to 1 year.
Our TRAINING business area provides top quality in-house courses specialist in Finance and associated areas such as Accounting, Banking, Corporate Governance and Company Secretarial Practice, Corporate Treasury and Liquidity Management, Risk Management, Tax (Training outside this specialist area is provided by our associated company, Axiom Learning Solutions Limited – www.axiomlearn.com)
We have an in-house course director who structures training to suit the training needs of the client. In many instances, we would request that the client has assessed their training needs in order that we deliver courses that are congruent with the needs of the client.
We are happy to assist our clients with this initial analysis prior to the
design of training courses.
Our focus at the moment is on bespoke in-house programmes to meet our clients’ needs.
A summary of our core activities are as follows:
- Analysis and Evaluation of Training Needs
- Design Training Courses to Meet Training Needs of Clients
- Provide E-Learning Consulting and deployment of E-Learning applications
- Assist clients in developing in-house Training School to the centre of excellence
Our TRAINING faculty covers the following disciplines
- Change Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Financial Management
- Maritime & Port Management
- Project Management
- Public Sector Governance
- Supply Chain Management
- Treasury Management
The ESTATES AND LOGISTICS business has been set up in response to growing need for PPP and PFI in developing countries – in particular, sub-Saharan Africa.
Our intended areas of activity include:
- Agriculture and aggro-processing
- Land usage, development Property Management
Our logistics arm provides turnkey services such as accommodation and transport for business partners. We also supply general marine and oil servicing spares to service providers who wish to partner with local content operators.
We supply premium Grade Products to Hotels, Restaurants, Chefs, Stores and Individuals. We supply to leading hotel chains and caterers within the region and have always been the preferred trusted source for restaurant chefs, thanks to our efficiency in keeping up with growing demands, extensive range and dedicated commitment to service.
Choose from fresh wild caught fish, shellfish, farmed or smoked fish, frozen seafood items or canned seafood. A varied range of high-quality products allows for the perfect key ingredient in a wide selection of dishes.
Lani Distribution contact
Below are some of our Products